Re: Commit: New splash screen for 2.1.x

From: Ryan Pavlik (abiryan_at_ryand.net)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 12:40:13 EDT

    Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    >>Why didn't you use
    >>

    >http://www.ryand.net/oss/abi/tmgfx/newsplashwork.png?
    >

    >>IMHO the latter rocks way more :).
    >>

    >Yes. I wanted to use this one too.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Dom

    That one we'll save for the stable, final release version of 2.2. This
    is just for the development series. (This isn't actually *exactly*
    /oss/abi/splash.png, it's got "v2.1 development series" on the bottom
    and alignments fixed.)

    I like the pen one better too, but we've gotta save some "features" for
    the final release :) Thanks for the compliment on the pen one!

    Ryan