commit: Fix hdrFtr resizing and undo.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 21:12:06 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
    CVS: ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h ptbl/xp/pt_PT_ChangeStrux.cpp
    CVS: ptbl/xp/pt_PieceTable.h
    Fix issues with hdrftr resizing and undos.
    The problem was that the hdrftr resizing used to put the resize change
    record on the undo stack. This screwed us because the resize comes after
    the header/footer becomes too big.

    So when we did undo and hit the resize change record the hdrftr was shrunk
    but now it's too small, the resizing code detects this and changes the
    size back to how it used to be and placed an undo recordof the exact same
    resize on the undo stack.

    The result is we got stuck on undo after resize.

    This commit allows a new method of changing a strux without recording a
    change record.

    The result is that a hdrFtr will not automatically shrink but at least we
    can undo past the resize again.