Re [2]: commit: Fix changeStrux with revision Marks.

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 17:40:37 EDT

    Just a correction; the functions that do the all the hard work
    interpreting the revisions attribute are fl_ContainerLayout::getAP()
    and getSpanAP(). These in turn call fl_Layout::getAttrProp() and
    getSpanAttrProp(), which, however, need more input parameters because
    fl_Layout does not have access to the view and the translation of the
    revisions attribute is dependent on view-specific settings.

    Tomas