commit: head abiword-plugins Makefile improvements

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd_at_ctc.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 15:42:07 EDT

    We now no longer stop at the first plugin that fails to build when
    using the diving make build method. I'll slowly be updating the
    individual plugins to add checks for peer dependencies and displaying
    comments to the effect instead of just failing to compile. This
    also means, that as new plugins are added they can be immediately
    added to the list of in the respective parent subdirectory Makefile,
    and need not be commented out for build failures (though ones that
    generally should not be built should remain commented as such).

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: Makefile tools/Makefile wp/Makefile wp/impexp/Makefile
    CVS: wp/impexp/OpenWriter/Makefile wp/impexp/graphics/Makefile
    CVS: wp/impexp/sdw/Makefile wp/impexp/sdw/xp/Makefile
    CVS: wp/impexp/wordperfect/Makefile
    CVS: wp/impexp/wordperfect/xp/Makefile wp/scripts/Makefile
    continue to build remaining plugins when one or more fail to build