Re: ATTN: CVS HEAD in FEATURE FREEZE

From: Ryan Pavlik (abiryan_at_ryand.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 16:52:51 EDT

    Marc Maurer wrote:

    >To make it a bit more official (since noone objected):
    >

    > CVS HEAD is from now on in FEATURE FREEZE condition.
    >

    >Start killing those bugs lads! I myself have some time the next couple
    >of days, so I hope to kill some longstanding nasty memory corruption
    >bugs (my favorite buggies, will be a shame to see them go :).
    >
    >Looking forward to see HEAD stabalize...,
    > Marc

    Also, I would like to take this moment to plug a personal cause, and
    remind those who may have slipped/forgotten:

    Now would be a real good time to practice up your CTRL-S fingers, live
    dangerously, and use CVS HEAD all the time. Dogfood tastes good. Don't
    worry, I won't tell anyone you've been slipping....

    Thank you for your attention! We now return to our regularly scheduled
    programming.

    Ryan

    (yes, it's personal: I dogfood as much as I can tolerate, and even when
    I can't or realistically shouldn't. Sorry for bringing up this old
    email again, but I had been meaning to send this...)