Patch: New Win32 openURL handler

From: Mikey Cooper (mikey_at_bluey.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 00:40:30 EDT

    The attached patch should fix the outstanding issues on Win32 with the Help
    system and View In A Web Browser, anything that calls openURL. I tested
    this on Win95 using IE3 and Opera 7 (couldn't get FireFox to install) and
    WinXP using IE6, Firefox 0.8 and Opera 7. Also tested local help files and
    the fallback to web stuff. All works fine.

    I'm guessing the code can be cleaned up and optimized if someone wants to,
    but the basic functionality is there. This fixes bugs 4874, 5314, 5397 and
    6166.

    Mikey