Re: Patch: Abi underdraws by 1 pixel during repaints

From: Jordi Mas (jmas_at_softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 07:00:41 EDT

    En/na Mikey Cooper ha escrit:

    > This patch fixes bugs 6600 and 6112 where borders are left behind when
    > trying to repaint uncovered rectangles. We add 1 to the height and width
    > before covering to layout units for the repaint.

    There is a still a very anonying easy to reproduce bug of this kind:

    - Open Abiword under Windows
    - Type letter 'É'
    - Go to the begining and type spaces (this makes the É advance on the screen)

    A pixel is leave behind (:- It will be cool if you can look into this.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org