commit (head): UT_Language fixes

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 04:36:43 EDT

    Added missing lang codes from World.abw; implemented matching of
    longer codes to shorter ones where we only store short code (such as
    "hr-HR" matching to "hr"); made comparisons case insensitive, so that
    we recognise adentifiers from broken systems ("hy-AM" -> matching to
    "hy-am"); fixed some issues in world.abw.

    As this requires new strings and is not of critical importance, it
    probably should not be backported.

    files: UT_Language.h/cpp, xap_String_Id.h, test/wp/World.abw.

    Tomas