commit (head): fix 5529

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 13:04:40 EDT

    This fixes bug 5529 which was caused by trying to set position in an
    empty document to non-existent value; why it only showed on Win32 I
    do not know.

    We now correctly inherit position/selection when views are replaced
    inside a frame or when views are cloned from another frame.

    files: ap_FrameData.h/cpp, ap_Frame.cpp

    Should be backported.

    Tomas