Re: Commit (ABIMATH): added operator dictionary + attempt with

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan_at_cs.unibo.it>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 07:46:01 CEST

Hi Martin, All,

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 06:53, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> Hi Luca,
> After updating gtkmathview I try to build but immediately got...
>
> config.status: creating auto/Makefile
> config.status: creating auto/Char.hh
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: auto/Char.hh.in

oops I forgot to add it to CVS. Added now, so please update again.

> When this all works does this mean we can display all those complicated
> examples?

uhm, gtkmathview hasn't changed much except for Makefiles and
configuration stuff so basically it can render the same things that it
used to render a couple of weeks ago.

However the rendering is now more precise because of the use of the
dictionary (you will likely notice a much nicer spacing around operators
and parentheses). Also, I'm not sure I've ever committed the code that
stretches symbols with the new metrics, in which case you'll get a nicer
rendering there too.

Cheers,
--luca