Impending vanishing

From: James Ogley <james_at_usr-local-bin.org>
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 10:18:43 CEST

Hi,

Wanted to let you know that due to upcoming major life changes[1], I'll
be closing www.usr-local-bin.org this summer[2], and won't be able to
commit time to maintaining the SuSE builds of AbiWord either.

Is there anyone else who would like to take them over? I'll send you my
spec files for both the 2.0 and the 2.1 trees (which I'll also send to
the package maintain at SuSE, in the hope that they adopt the same
package division as the official packages - at the moment they don't
split out the plugins and clipart).

It's been a lot of fun contributing, and, as I may have let slip from
time to time (normally when a new release came out :]) I have enormous
respect for all the Abi hackers - you guys rock hard.

James

[1] http://swamprat.homeunix.org/index.cgi/2004/07/10#20040710
[2] http://swamprat.homeunix.org/index.cgi/2004/07/19#20040719

--
James Ogley, Webmaster, usr local bin & Planet SuSE
james@rubberturnip.org.uk www.rubberturnip.org.uk