Re: commit: ABIMATH Implement Word wrap around objects.

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 05:56:15 CEST

Charles Goodwin wrote:

>On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 22:40 -0500, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
>

>>:) we know, isn't that one of Dom's projects?
>>GTK and Windows aren't terrifically easy either. Not worth switching
>>entire architectures for one little tab, at least.
>>

>s/one\ little\ tab/reduced\ future\ workload/g
>
>;)

Great, now look what we've done. Started a cross-platform strategy
argument. Can we please just fix some bugs? :)

(I for one, prefer Abi's XP to WIMP. It has the unfortunate side effect
of screwing up sizing and never quite looking "in place." Case in
point: Font sizes that would be small but readable in AIM, are
incredibly tiny in GAIM/WIMP. Doesn't keep me from using it, but does
prune my buddy list. :)

I will be a less-frequent contributor to the list/chan for a time, so
don't think you're going to continue this with me, Charles! ;)

Ryan