commit: 7220, 7106, crash on startup

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 04:40:37 CEST

VS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/ev/xp/ev_EditBinding.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fb_LineBreaker.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_TOCLayout.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.h src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TOCContainer.cpp
Fix crash on startup. Fix 7220 (word wrap corner case), fix 7106 (I hope.)

Thanks for the crash on startup tip sum1 :-)

Please folks DON'T USE UT_UINT32 unless the code *requires* it. (like
needing bit 32 in a 32 bit integer.)

I'm spending a lot of time doing UT_uint32 => U_sint32 conversions.

There is no performance penalty for using signed int's and we both avoid
bugs we don't need and it's easier to debug signed bugs with UT_sint32
plus it makes dealing with 64-bitness less ambiguous.

To fix warning about comparisons between signed and unsigned ints, convert
the unsigned int to signed int either by changing the variable or doing a
static_cast.

The 7720 is a word wrap corner case.

7106 is TOC bug that might be due to an invalid memory read. It crashes
winXP but not linux.

I might have fixed it.