RE: Commit (STABLE) RE: 2.0.10 build problem on mingw32

From: Cooper, Mikey <mcooper_at_incharge.org>
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 21:54:21 CEST

FWIW, I later figured out that MINGW32 does support this just as VC++
does, but only when compiling for Windows 2000 and higher target
platforms. PrintDlgEx can't be used for "current page" printing
functionality unless we decide to only support Win2K+ or provide
separate builds for Win2K+ and pre-Win2K, neither of which seems like an
attractive idea.