Commit (HEAD): Re: sxw imp patch: page setup

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 23:36:30 CEST

Adds the import of page setup (paper format, margins,
orientation) to the OpenWriter plugin (Robert Staudinger)

(Removed the ABI_EXPORT of the OO_PageStyle en OO_Style classes myself)

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: wp/impexp/OpenWriter/xp/ie_imp_OpenWriter.cpp
CVS:

Note to self: backport if you'll do a 2.0.12....