Re: commit (head): shot at 3210 (win32 print)

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 08:27:04 CET

See if you can print from win32 AbiWord using some of the printer's
advanced configuration settetings (the ones that you set from the
printer's options dialogue, not the basic print dlg); you will get
more information in #3210 (this particular printer is not listed, but
if it is not working you can add it :)).

Tomas