nsh2pot translator perl script

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <sharuzzaman_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 16:17:13 CET

Hello all,

I just finished reading a Perl book, and to exercise what I have read, I
tried to write a simple script to translate .nsh file to .pot file.

The goal is to have the English nsh file as the pot file, so that any
language can use the pot file for further update, and utilising
available translation tool known such as Kbabel and POedit.

The problem that I face now is that there exist a section named
"PROMPT_NOMAINPROGRAM_CONTINUEANYWAY" which is multiline, and the
regular expression used is unable to capture its content.

If anybody in the list is good with Perl, I would like to seek your help
to extend the script to make it "multiline aware". It will also be a
good learning experience for me.

Attached with this email is the script itself, coded by cut & paste from
several script available, and modified for suitability. The English nsh
file is also included for your reference.

Thank you.

-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan