Re: status of gr_UnixPangoGraphics (ABIMATH)

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 16:06:12 CET

> Is anyone working on the pango graphics class (currently in ABIMATH)
> at the moment? I would like to do some work on it, but do not want to
> clash with anyone else.
>
> Also, what is the status of the whole ABIMATH tree (who maintains it,
> etc.)?

Hi Tomas,
         I'm in charge of the ABIMATH tree. It was last synched with HEAD
about 1 or 2 months ago with tons of help from Mark Gilbert.

Daniel Glassey did the intial work on the pango graphics class but I don't
think he has done anything for several months.

It would fantastic if you could get the pango graphics class moving.