ui-backport.pl not working properly or any mistake from my part?

From: Besnik Bleta <besnik_at_spymac.com>
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 03:18:03 CET

Hello

I've just updated (Head) CVS sources on my machine, created a new
abiword.pot file, translated it and thoroughly checked the sq-AL.po.
Run ui-backport.pl on that file and installed AbiWord from source. But
launching it in Albanian shows mismatched strings.
So I went back to sq-AL.strings and saw many mismatched strings.

I saw some similar situation under Windows with 2.2.1...

(I just posted the clean sq-AL.po file to the list few minutes ago.)

Any idea what's wrong?

besnik