Branching ? (was: Re: SearchBar in Abi)

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 19:34:28 CET

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 18:13 +0000, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> I love the idea; the big question is when the HEAD will brach so we
> can
> start adding new features.

That is one of the reason I will use arch myself to do AbiWord
development... :-) I can have my own branch and eventually send patches
upstream...

As for branching, I really hope people will fix bugs in the STABLE
branch and not in HEAD. Because it is a PITA to port.

And I really hope that the guy who will branch the tree will actually
tag that branchpoint first. (see my long and ignore e-mail from early
November)

And I'd really love to migrate to Subversion....

Hub

--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/