From Gnumeric List: Distro of GNOME Office for mac, do we know them? [Fwd: Re: gnumeric and mac]

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 04:41:38 CET

Hello! I don't know how many of you are also subscribed to the Gnumeric
mailing list, but when this came in, it caught my attention. They are
not using our OS X port- looks like some other stuff (XDarwin, maybe
gtk-osx?)... Do we know who's doing this and are they contributing
anything to mainline from what they're doing? I can't really test it
(don't have OS X access till the new year), so I can't even tell what
versions and things they're using.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along.

Ryan