Re: Commit: fix MinGW build

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 09:53:14 CET

Hi Sum,

Please revert this. We have now determined that this constant _is_
defined on MingW, but only if IE 4+ is assumend, so the correct solution
is to pass whatever flags required to MingW to define this for us (it's
a question of maintanability; let someone else worry about what the
numerical value of this constant should be when Windows 3000 comes along).

(I gather we have basically agreed that we will no longer support Win95
without IE 4+).

Tomas