Countdown to branch?

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 01:24:21 CET

Hi folks,
         I've found a number of bugs that were listed as 2.2.x fixers that
I've retargeted to 2.4.

I've done this because either:

1. They require extra functionality not in 2.2.x (like page breaks not
being part of a paragraph or tables being the first elements of sections
or blocks requiring an endblock strux)

2. The fix is likely to be quite disruptive and could cause substantial
regressions and or take a week to complete

In addition I find I'm getting anxious to get hacking on fun new features
for 2.4. (abimath, doubles, svg, grammar checking, more table features...)

So is there something like a list of bugs to count-down to 2.4, like we
had for 2.2?