AbiWord Weekly News #179 "FogHat had a great song for this" Released.

From: E. A. Zen (ericzen_at_ez-net.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 13:04:43 EST

    Issue #179 has been released

    Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news
    Community reporters here:
    http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2003/awn179.phtml

    This week in development

          As you would have noticed, 2.0.3 didn't come out, but it
    certainly will next week! Meantime, the Windows Installer is now
    available in numerous languages, instructions are included for MacOS X
    users who might want to try playing with AbiWord early, there's
    discussion about making BiDirectional text manipulation purely
    optional, and AbiWord's first Arabic translation just committed! Or,
    maybe, we're guessing; well, I'm guessing.

    Have a wing-dingy day,
    -Eric

    Hats off to Ryan, whose message gave me all the stuff I needed to get
    this email out.