Re: AbiWord Weekly News #179 "FogHat had a great song for this" Released.

From: E. A. Zen (ericzen_at_ez-net.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 20:39:01 EST

    On 02/02/04 17:22:49, Mark Gilbert wrote:
    > No excuses! Henceforth I demand that the AWN be published a week and
    > a day early, to make up for
    > this transgression, with the added benefit that we avoid regressions
    > by spotting them before they
    > occur.

    You can't hold me to the crap write! I'm not competent to stand trial!

    I still have scripts to write! I still have newsletters to write! I
    still have a "time-looker-forward-tube" to make.

    Would the local "Bob the Angry Flower" expert correct the phrase "time-
    looker-forward-tube" with the correct phrase.

    -Eric