commit: Lots more TOC goodness.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 01:43:22 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/GNUmakefile.am text/fmt/xp/Makefile
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_TOCLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_TOCLayout.h
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_Fields.h text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.cpp text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.h
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_FieldTOCNum.cpp text/fmt/xp/fp_FieldTOCNum.h
    Lots more TOC goodness. Page number and TAB inserted.

    So now there is a page number and tab inserted into the TOC. Also enabled
    a feature whereby clicking on a heading takes you directly to the heading
    and places the cursor exactly where you clicked in the TOC. This last
    feature we get automatically from the way I do things. Unfornately I might
    have to disable this so we can select the TOC we want to format for the
    format TOC dialog. I'll think about the UI for this a bit.

    Next I'll implement changes in the heading in the Document being
    immediately reflected in the TOC. So if you type in a heading it will be
    automatically inserted into the TOC as well.

    After that I'll implement Numbering in the TOC.