Commit: Enchant 1.1.4 work

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 16:18:53 EST

    Fixes the Hspell bug mentioned on the user list
    yesterday.

    Also fixes 6385 as far as I'm concerned.

    Dom

    =====
    I think the problem with the Democratic Party in general is that they've been so afraid to lose they're willing to say whatever it takes to win. And once you're willing to say whatever it takes to win, you lose. - Howard Dean

    http://www.deanforamerica.com/