Re: Why is abiword-dev plagued by viruses?

From: M. Fioretti (m.fioretti_at_inwind.it)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 19:56:27 EST

    On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 15:18:10 PM -0800, Robert G. Werner (robert_at_inreachtech.net) wrote:
    > M. Fioretti wrote:
    > [snip]
    > >Of course, somebody may be easily forging that header, and then send
    > >mydoom stuff faking real abiword developer headers *just* to me, but
    > >why? Have you noticed the same thing?
    > [snip]
    > I'm not seeing any viruses from people on this list. Just an FYI.

    I don't either. What I see, and may be wrong of course, are lots of
    messages coming from the mailing list software of this list, with From
    headers sometimes sometimes including addresses of real members of
    this list.

    Ciao,
            Marco Fioretti

    --
    Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

    According to one popular definition, craziness is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.