commit: Single click column selection.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 09:40:43 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af/ev/xp/ev_EditBits.h af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp
    CVS: af/gr/xp/gr_Graphics.h text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp
    Single click column selection.

    Thanks to Uraus who suggested we steal this feature from MS Word. If you
    now move your mouse over the top line of a table the mouse cursor turns
    into a little down arrow. If now click either the left or right mouse
    button the column under your mouse is selected. You can now now drag it to
    a different place in your table using our neato visual drag code.

    Hey-presto instant, easy column manipulation.

    Enjoy our latest new feature :-)

    Cheers,

    Martin