DocBook <-> AbiWord conversions

From: Dave Malcolm (david_at_davemalcolm.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 10:58:27 EST

    I've been thinking about future interoperability between Conglomerate
    and AbiWord.

    I see that a DocBook export/import plugin exists for the AbiWord
    format. I suspect this is tightly bound to the AbiWord code. Do any
    stylesheets exist that could be reused?

    How do you feel about 3rd parties writing code that generates AbiWord
    documents; if we write our own plugin in Conglomerate that spews out
    AbiWord XML files, how likely is it to work?

    --
    David Malcolm
    www.conglomerate.org