bidi refactoring: advanced warning

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 11:03:02 EST

    I am planing to turn the graphics factory on later this week; as a
    part of the process I will make all graphics constructors protected
    to prevent bypassing the factory. In order to avoid unncessary build
    breakage (and in doing so bringibg down the British dounut industry,
    already streched to breaking point), I need all platform maintainers
    to implementd GR_*Graphics::getCapabilities(),
    GR_*Graphics::graphicsAllocator(), and GR_*AllocInfo. This is half an
    hour work tops and you will find all you need in the comments in
    gr_Graphics.h/cpp.

    Tomas