Re: WordPerfect table of contents dialog

From: Martin Sevior (msevior_at_seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 01:35:30 EST

    On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 16:23, william.lachance_at_sympatico.ca wrote:
    > Not sure if this is helpful or not, but here's the WP table of contents dialog..
    >
    > I personally think it's kind of nifty, but then I've never had to actually use it.

    I don't think it exposes all the features of our AbiWord TOC.

    It's missing:

    1. Different label styles (numeric,alphabetic,roman etc.)
    2. Ability to put Text before and after each number.
    eg. Chapter 1
        1 Section
    3. Seems like you can't change style used to fill the TOC
    4. Seems like you can't change the tab leader from "....."

    Martin