Re: Quick hello and a patch? if you want it.

From: Nathan Bullock (nathan_kent_bullock_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 11:50:21 EST

    hmmm, I am not using cvs, this is from a .tar
    download. I will start using cvs once I have decided
    if I have the time to learn the abiword code, etc. But
    until then hopefully this will do.

    I used diff -u for the attachment.

    Nathan

     --- Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
    wrote: > Hi Nathan!