commit: Windows installer, add ability to localize dictionary names

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd_at_computer.org)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 10:21:37 EST

    I have also reversed my prior patch to abi_dict_list.nsh, the changes are
    now in abi_lng file (to be committed shortly). Other than a few
    (mostly debug) detail window messages, all text in the [AbiWord for
    Windows] installer are now localizable.

    Jeremy

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: abi_dict_misc.nsh abi_lng_English.nsh abi_lng_Spanish.nsh
    CVS: abi_onInit.nsh abi_options.nsh
    add support for localized dictionary name (not filename) to installer