Re: Are we ready for 2.0.3?

From: Jordi Mas (jmas_at_softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 17:06:24 EST

    > Thanks for the report. I agree it should be fixed but I think we don't
    > need to hold up 2.0.3 for it.

    I agree.

    > Is the speed of changing languages in HEAD acceptible now?

    It's not. At least in Win32, but I suspect that this happens in other
    platforms. Just load a medium size document and change the language of the
    whole document (select all the text, and change language). Let me know if you
    can reproduce it also.

    Thanks Martin,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org