Re: AbiWord Weekly News #176 "Katzenzungen...Chinese Food...Think About It" Released.

From: Ryan Pavlik (rpavlik_at_ryand.cjb.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 22:18:22 EST

    -------- Original Message --------
    From: - Tue Dec 30 11:35:45 2003
    Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:35:29 -0600
    From: Ryan Pavlik <rpavlik_at_ryand.cjb.net>
    To: ericzen <ericzen_at_ez-net.com>
    CC: stro_at_gnomedesktop.org, abiword-dev_at_abisource.com,
    abiword-user_at_abisource.com, lwn_at_lwn.net, niscenus_at_roogroup.com
    Subject: Re: AbiWord Weekly News #176 "Katzenzungen...Chinese

    ericzen wrote:

    >Issue #176 has been released
    >
    >Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news
    >Community reporters here: http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2003/awn176.phtml

    For what it's worth, I read and cherish each AWN in its entirety. I'm
    not quite sure what you meant by that bit with the Hitchhiker's Guide,
    but if you're making some sort of analogy, I would lay down in front of
    the bulldozer of lack of interest in order to save my weekly
    head-straightening and smiling appointment with the One and Only, E. A. Zen.

    Yeah!

    I apologize for this message.

    Ryan

    PS. Ryan would also like to add that the above date is correct, and his
    former cheapo mail host dropped the message. Twice. Sorry, but I
    thought this should get through and boost Eric's happy level.