Re: OSX - how can I help?

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 08:45:04 EST

    On mer, 2004-01-14 at 05:31, sbf_1_at_toughguy.net wrote:
    > I don't know anything about programming (but I'm trying to learn), but
    > I'd like to help with the OSX version of AbiWord. I use AbiWord under
    > X11, and on my wife's XP laptop. I have OS 10.2.8 w/ the developer
    > tools installed, X11 and X11 SDK, if that helps. If someone could point
    > me in the right direction, I'll do whatever needs doing. Time-wise,
    > I've probably got 3 or 6 hours free a week depending on homework and
    > work schedules. :-) Is there anything I could do to help the OSX
    > version come along?

    Check out the code from CVS and try building it. The module is
    "abicocoa". You'll need "Fink". Everything you need to know is in the
    README.

    Hub

    PS: please, don't put your e-mail in the "Name" field of your mailer,
    because Apple Mail generate badely formed header ("From:
    sbf_1_at_toughguy.net <sbf_1_at_ToughGuy.net>") leading to lot of mail bounces
    from others. Thanks.

    --
    "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
    it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it