Re: My development plans.

From: Ryan Pavlik (rpavlik_at_ryand.cjb.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 22:44:17 EST

    msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
    <Snip>
    > 3. Implement Outline "mode".
      <SNIP>
    > For 3. I plan to have a single extra button on the format List dialog. The
    > button will say "hide/reveal". The user presses it and if the list is not
    > hidden all the blocks between the thos in the list will be hidden.
    > Pressing "reveal" will reveal it again. I will use Tomas's hidden text
    > code.

    I don't know if you read that document I sent you from my new company
    email address about AbiShow, but if this outline function could have a
    variety of nesting bullet styles, that would be extremely boss.
    Additionally, it could reduce the barrier to an initial AbiShow build,
    since that's mainly what most people use PowerPoint for: showing outlines.

    Additionally, if you could make it so that tab and shift tab could
    increase/decrease current item's level in the outline, that would be
    very good as well.

    Just a few suggestions.

    Ryan