The Linux User & Developer Expo 2004 (2)

From: tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 08:11:20 EST

    Hi guys,

    it seems I have been misinformed concerning the dates of London
    Expo; it takes place APRIL 20-21. I should be able to go for the 21st,
    but will not be able to make the 20th. Could those who indicated
    interested please let me know what difference this makes to them, etc.

    I am also told the Expo is looking to be rather big, so I would really like
    to make something of this.

    Tomas