ATTN: AbiWord v2.0.3 Released

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 18:38:18 EST

    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

    AbiWord v2.0.3 Released

    The AbiWord Development Team is pleased to announce the immediate
    availablity of AbiWord v2.0.3. This is mostly a bugfix release, and
    fixes numerous issues reported by our users. We encourage everyone to
    try out, or upgrade to this release.

    The changes from version 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 include, amongst others:

      * Several crasher bugs have been fixed related to Foot and Endnotes.
      * Fix a nagging bug causing Copy&Paste not to function properly.
      * Lots of Windows frontend fixes and cleanups.
      * Improved WordPerfect importer, adding initial support for WP4.2 and
        5.x type documents.
      * Improved SDW importer.
      * Translation updates for the Arabic, Finish, Spanish, Albanian, Malay
        and Catalan languages.

    The full ChangeLog can be found at
    http://pinohuis.adsl.utwente.nl/changelogs/2.0.3.phtml.

    Binaries are available for Windows, RedHat Linux 9 and SuSE Linux 9.
    Binaries for Fedora Core 1 and QNX will follow as soon as possible.

    Availability: http://www.abisource.com/download/.
    More information: http://www.abisource.com/.

    Enjoy!
       The AbiWord Development Team

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>