Re: Testing release 2.0.3 on Win32

From: J.M. Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 19:34:20 EST

    Please, use the .po files, instead of translating the .strings files directly
    (if the translation was ever started using the .po filesm, that is).

    For translations that only are up to date in the .strings file: maybe someone
    could come up witgh a script to turn a .strings file into a .po file? Two
    different translation mechanisms is hard to maintain, and I'd like to see the
    .strings files removed from CVS altogether...

    Marc