Re: We're removed from FC2 ?

From: E. A. Zen (ericzen_at_ez-net.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 13:16:47 EST

    On 01/28/04 18:02:36, Marc Maurer wrote:
    > > Is there a "Gnome Office Working Group" type steering committee who
    > > actually handles and organizes these things?
    >
    > Not really. There is a GO-Mailing list, but it has been quite dead
    > for
    > a while now. If some people are interested in creating a real office
    > suite, please go ahead and start discussing things on the GO list. A
    > lot of users would appreciate that I'd think.

    I recommend a pseudo-committee of the lead developers of everyone
    currently in GOffice. Since they already talk at eachother anyways, it
    already exists!

    Dom, Jody, Rodrigo and...?

    -Eric

    Fake Bureaucracy--it's better than the real thing!
    And, we'll look just like the rest of Gnome, except with Nelson's twiki
    thing going on in our pages.

    Gnome really lets us do that?