Re: Very short GUADEC overview

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan_at_cs.unibo.it>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 21:08:42 CEST

Hi All,

thanks Marc for the overview.

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 20:45, Marc Maurer wrote:
> So, with a bit of luck
[...]

yeah we need plenty of that ;-)

> All work towards this goal will be done in the ABIMATH branch.

I already have a question for you all (guess it's the first of a long
series): I'm about to add a few classes to the abi CVS module that
basically adapt gtkmathview's backend so that it uses part of AbiWord
gr_Graphics class. I wonder which place makes more sense to put these
classes in. What about

        src/af/math/{xp,...}

?

Martin actually suggested a place but I have forgotten which one he said
and thought others might want to share their opinion while we wait for
him to come back online.

Cheers,
--luca