Re: RFC: Pushing Math support into plugins

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 03:26:01 CEST

HI Everyone,
           I have a lot to say about all of this but it will take me a
while to collect all my thoughts into something coherent.

We need to think about the next generation of abiword objects and get the
design right. We have several options and I want to make sure we clearly
articulate them all and to give us time to think of new options too.