Re: AWN...

From: E. A. Zen <ericzen_at_ez-net.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 01:46:41 CEST

On 08/07/04 21:24:07, Martin Sevior wrote:
> I'm writing to let you know that the program currently known as
> "MyBudget" uses AbiWord to generate reports of peoples financial
> situations.

Hi Martin!

Alan asked me to take note of this awhile ago back when you first
mentioned it, but at that time, it didn't appear like you had intended
for this to be a pointed open-to-all application. I haven't thought
about it until the recent mention on FN. I'll be sure to include it in
204^!

Does this have its own page (like enchant?) Are you keeping it
versioned somewhere? And, have you chosen a name, yet?

-Eric