Re: FWD: AbiWord Commercial Support Listings

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 04:53:59 CEST

Personally, I'm fully in support of this (well, unless haggling for a
higher commission is an option). A logo-n-link on the support page for
third-party consultative commercial support, with of course a disclaimer
that these people are not affiliated with abisource and we're not
responsible for what they do and what not.

I also happen to be familiar with some of the people/companies involved,
no complaints there, although (disclaimer) I'm not familiar with them in
the context of AbiWord support. But like I said, I think a disclaimer
that they're support is direct from them and not us should be sufficient
to cover our <censored>es.

Regards
-MG