commit: Fix 7132 disappearing top ruler on insert TOC

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 00:50:27 CEST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: text/fmt/xp/fv_View_cmd.cpp
Fix 7132 disappearing top ruler on insert TOC

Thanks for the bug report. Please report more of these "disappearing top
and left ruler" bugs as they appear. I suspect there may be more of them.
I recently did some sweeping changes to the ruler code to prevent them
reading properties while the piecetable is changing. This should make
things generally more stable but the downside is that bugs like this
appear. They're easily fix though so just report them and I'll fix them.