commit: small changes on abiword.desktop

From: Rui Miguel Seabra <rms_at_1407.org>
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 20:12:02 CEST

Merge with no strings from RedHat (why don't they send this upstream?)
Change order of stuff (as translations start to appear, they clutter
useful info if it's not on the start)
Add Mime Type definition (to support near future changes on nautilus).
We should define some Mime Type, or set around using an existing one.
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS: