Re: Commit (HEAD): rp's new document icon sets

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 02:32:55 CEST

Marc Maurer wrote:

>Neat!Good work rp!
>
>Marc

Thanks! The best part about this is that now the document icons match
Windows XP _and_ scale themselves automatically to pre-approved RP
SVG-derived versions, rather than whatever Windows does to make it look
like junk. :) I hope to have replacement app icons to match these
soon. As always, check http://www.ryand.net/oss/abi for updates. I
have some new stuff on there (Swoosh A prettiness), so check it out!
/me loves constructive feedback!