ATTN: Away

From: Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 20:42:02 CEST

Dear developers,

As of this moment I'll stop all my AbiWord development for an indefinite
amount of time. It seems I "have to go to hell" according to some
individual(s). Since I don't like to spend my spare time playing a flame
target, I'll start working on my thesis instead.

FC2 RPMs for AbiWord v2.1.3 (thanks Rui) will be uploaded to SF in a few
minutes, and that's it.

See you in GUADEC,

  Marc

PS. This is not the first time flames drove me away. Grow up. I won't
accept appologies this time.

PPS. I'll keep maintaining BlueAnt (our server), and applying security
patches as needed.

--
Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>